Pages

20090521

Enjoy-ing our new home!

Finally I get my card reader
So I can upload the picture of my new home
Kinda enjoy here
And recently I try to get home ASAP!! lols
What to do? cause I just loving it! xP

This is the crystal lamp in the middle of our rooms

This is the 1st time we stay in a double storey house in Singapore! hoorraay!




This is the new washing machine for us..

Kinda ugly here. Coz the pail is everywhere..wahaha!

I like the kitchen. Cause it is very spacious and it's renovated. Beautiful!
And the old fashion antique washing machine *BOSCH* ==

This is the 2nd living room. I love marble cause when u on the air-cond u will cold!! lols
And there is a balcony there. huge space to dry our clothes~

This is the 1st living room but we take it as our eating place~

This is our lovely bed. xP

Our new CD tower and it is not enough for us to slot in all the CD....
noo...should say all the DVD and Blu-ray *heart pain*

Lastly, my perfume... and it's become lesser. *sad*

"His" perfume, don't understand since when his perfume is more than me.
ggrrr!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

婷,我来看你的房子咯!哇。。。双层LANDED PROPERTY咧!你们买多少钱?搬屋了是不是要结婚了啊?别忘了请我哦!

wεitìηg said...

Emily,不好意思
我现在才看到你的留言
屋子不是买的啦
是公司租给我们的啦
你知道这件如果要买的话
值多少吗?新币800千咧
因为黄金地带的关系
吓到咧?哈哈!
我听到时也是吓一跳...
哈哈哈!